About Greenwich Royal Tours in Greenwich, England
Greenwich Royal Tours is a locally-owned and operated business here in Greenwich, which is located in South London. We work with a number of business partners including VisitGreenwich, Visit Britain, Sundance and Time Out.
- Eco-friendly: our walking tours to historical sites are a form of cultural tourism, and as such leave behind a very light environmental footprint. In this way we are practising responsible tourism.
- Fun and healthy: by actively encouraging a healthy lifestyle. Walking is one of the best of all exercises for cardio and physical fitness. What we do is very much on the moderate side of things, but it is still good exercise while being part of a cultural experience. Do wear comfortable walking shoes. The longest walk between venues on our Greenwich tours is approximately 15 minutes. Given our famously changeable English weather, if cloudy do bring an umbrella just in case. Tours run daily.
- Educational: there is so much to learn from the history represented by such iconic landmarks of Greenwich, England as the Royal Observatory and the Maritime Museum. Our guided tours are very much a learning experience in history, architecture and astronomy. With our Secret Gardens of London tour one might add to this list medicinal uses of plants. And on our Law in London Tour: legal history.
- Child-friendly: Children aged 6 – 16 get a discount and children aged 5 and under come for free. Our tours are for individuals, for couples and for the whole family!
- Group Tours: If you have a group here in London or coming in from out-of-town let us know in advance, and we can organize a custom tour for your group. Give us at least 60 days notice if you can, and we will take care of all the arrangements to make sure that your group has a fantastic tour. If your group only has time for a Half Day Tour of Greenwich ( eg. FAM tour for travel agents ), we can arrange this for you. We also offer translation services for non-English speaking groups: our guides are fluent in Spanish, French, Italian, German and Mandarin. Group discount price available. Do give us lots of notice! Please click here for Group Bookings request form.
- CANCELLATIONS: Complete refunds are available for all pre-booked tours as long as we receive at least SEVEN ( 7 ) days notice from customer. And so for example, if only 3 days notice is provided by you, then no refund is issued.
Email us: email@example.com
Greenwich Office: 020 8319 2143